Insights and tools for
The value of coming together to do the tough work of leadership is too great to delay—despite the constraints of remote work.
Originally held as an in-person experience, SYPartners is now offering the Leading into the Unknown workshop as a rich virtual experience for leadership teams, redesigned to meet the challenges of this unique moment in history.
In the company of peers, leave the day-to-day behind to build the critical skills to effectively navigate ambiguity in an increasingly complex landscape. Together, you’ll rise to meet the challenges of the unknown.
Very inspiring event—truly enjoyed the provocative content, exercises and speakers, including the high caliber team at SYPartners. — Executive, PhotoShelter
Throughout this interactive virtual experience, leaders will prototype solutions for their toughest challenges as they explore four key leadership areas:
- Optimism—Seeing possibility where others see the status quo, and reframing the current state in terms of opportunity and abundance.
- Creativity—Bravely prototyping your way forward, even if the path isn’t clear.
- Humanity—Activating the best in others and creating the conditions for individuals and teams to thrive.
- Authentic communication—Making sense of the moment your organization is in, and inspiring others to believe and act.
Allowing yourself to be vulnerable, transparent, and authentic as a leader is very powerful. — Executive, Gilt Groupe
What it includes:
- Six hours total of live guided discussion and exercises
- Customized workshop design
- Expert facilitation from consultants to F100 executives
- Interactive individual and group activities
- Logistical guidance and support
What you’ll walk away with:
New approaches and ideas for taking your leadership practice to the next level through interactive exercises, facilitated discussion, and reflection.
Please contact us for more information.