San Francisco Office
The Executive Administrator supports the needs of an Executive Leadership Team member, ensuring that they have the infrastructure and systems in place to do their best work. You will gain an understanding of SYPartners’ business, philosophy, and approach to work, and will partner with the Administrative Team to provide seamless support across the practice. The performance and actions of Executive Administrators are highly visible and have significant impact on the Executives and teams they support—and therefore on SYPartners as a whole. The ideal candidate demonstrates strategic thinking, a deep understanding of systems, shows empathy and poise, and is a team player in every way.
The work you’ll do
- Schedule meetings and manage complex calendars for the Executive (who owns entire bodies of work and/or business units, and manages multiple projects, client relationships, and numerous SYP teams at all times).
- Manage and book the Executive’s travel, and their team’s travel.
- Communicate regularly with Executives, when they are in the office and working remotely, to ensure they are apprised of changes to their calendars or to the work of their teams.
- Submit timesheets and expense reports for the Executive.
- Keep the Executive organized with meeting materials and immediate priorities (who needs what by when); this may include inbox management and communication/response strategies.
- Provide strategic support to ensure that Executives have the time, resources, and materials needed to accomplish their goals and those of SYP.
- Be an active member of the Admin Team, participating in weekly meetings and special projects, and providing back-up support when other team members are out of the office or are overloaded.
- Run project-related errands.
Desired experience and skills
- 3 to 5 years executive assistant experience (including at least 2 to 3 years of formal Executive-level support) in a fast-paced executive office—ideally within a management consulting or creative agency
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Proven ability to collaborate in an administrative team environment
- Exceptional judgment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), Mac OS, and Google applications
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Proficiency or high comfort-level with technology
SYPartners is a transformation company—a group of tireless optimists aspiring to make massive positive impact in business and society.
Using the tools of strategy and design, we partner with executives to transform their businesses. We work alongside leaders tackling societal issues. And we build products that help individuals and teams unlock their potential.
We are based in San Francisco and New York and are a founding member of kyu—a collective of best-in-class creative firms.
For a fast-paced, creatively-charged firm that pushes the boundaries of possibility, check us out at www.sypartners.com.