Anywhere You Do Your Best Work (Remote)
SYPartners is a consulting firm that focuses on transformation.
Using the tools of strategy and design, we work alongside CEOs, leaders, and their executive teams to design a better future for their organizations—particularly in times of great change. The animating idea that drives us is our belief that organizations designed for both humanity and performance create unprecedented impact. We partner with leaders in organizations that have the courage and rigor to pursue both as equally essential and mutually reinforcing. And we seek to design our own organization in alignment with this idea, as well.
SYPartners was founded in 1994. The company is headquartered in New York City with locations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Abu Dhabi, and is a founding member of kyu, a collective of best-in-class creative firms.
The People Coordinator works across our broader People team (pillars: Learning & Flourishing, People Operations, and Talent), supporting overall administration, helping to usher each candidate through our full life cycle hiring process, and coordination of day-to-day operations. Reporting to the Director of People Strategies, this role will contribute to key People projects, initiatives, and programs on a hands-on level, ensuring planning and execution is timely, efficiently, and collaboratively carried out. The People Coordinator will collaborate with members of the People team and other internal partners to ensure all the moving parts of initiatives and operations are accounted for, connected, and that no detail is left unturned. If this is you, come thrive at SYPartners and take us to the next level.
- You are a gifted organizer and multi-tasker with a keen eye on prioritization and optimizing processes and workflow
- You are a natural communicator who keeps tabs of all the moving pieces and feels comfortable keeping various stakeholders updated throughout the process
- You are a trusted partner who strives to build relationships with your teammates and other stakeholders, practicing confidentiality and discretion where needed
- You are interested in learning and building expertise around the evolving People function and its component parts—learning, talent acquisition, onboarding, legal/compliance, etc.
How you’ll drive impact
- Coordinate: Manage the full-life cycle recruitment flow for full-time and freelance roles through our applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse, moving candidates through the interview process to onboarding. This includes scheduling candidate interviews, sending and receiving candidate communications, with opportunities to support projects on process improvements and candidate sourcing. Co-manage the job requisition dashboard and the organization of talent initiatives using Asana.
- Organize and Audit: Refine and maintain the organization of key files and People team content, such as FAQs on our internal portal, meeting notes and presentations, vendor contact info, Greenhouse data, etc.
- Communicate: Serve as a trusted point of contact, whether with external candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, SYP employees, and internal collaborators for People team logistics, processes, projects, and communications
- Partner: Support the Director of People Strategies (and other members across the People team as needed) in ensuring all operational aspects of People team projects and initiatives are documented and executed timely and efficiently (e.g., meeting prep, creation of workplans, etc.)
- Enhance: Identify opportunities to improve workflow and communications within and outside the full People team
- 2-3 years of relevant program/account experience with familiarity of HR, DE&I, and elements of the employee lifecycle
- Superior organizational skills, ability to detect gaps and an outstanding problem solver who is solution-oriented and has a genuine interest in helping
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced environment and adapting to needs as they arise
- Familiarity or fluency in Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom (applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse and project management tools like Asana are a plus)
The salary for this role starts at $55,000 (with increased salary steps as you learn and master the role). Our offer takes into consideration the skills and experience you bring, pay equity across similar roles within SYPartners, and the market rate for similar roles outside of SYPartners. You can be confident that your offer will be in line with the compensation as other colleagues who are in the same role with comparable skills and experiences. Our offers are guided by and a result of our compensation philosophy, anchored in four guiding principles: Informed, Equitable, Consistent, and Transparent. Read more about our Compensation Philosophy here.
Taking Care of Our People
Taking care of people isn’t just something we strive for through our business, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure talent at SYPartners feels this is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self into the space to do the best work of your life.
Additionally, benefits are an essential part of taking care of our people. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, we offer a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs including:
- Competitive base compensation (75th percentile in NYC market regardless of work location)
- Company performance-based cash bonuses
- Open vacation policy
- Coverage 95-100% of health, dental, and vision insurance costs for you + dependents
- Paid parental leave (12-weeks)
- Up to a 3% match on your 401k contributions
SYPartners Commitment to Diversity
At SYPartners, we are committed to the work of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our own organization and for the leaders and clients we partner with. Our vision of the future—one in which organizations are designed to create conditions for human flourishing—demands that we continually work to become a more diverse and inclusive organization ourselves.
We are committed to working with and designing for people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, physical ability or attribute, religion, national origin, or political belief. We recognize this commitment requires continual learning, reflection, and imagination.