Future Design Opportunities
San Francisco; New York; Remote (US)
In partnership with Strategists, Designers, Program Managers and developers, Designers at SYP are responsible for designing the experiences and tools that will lead our clients (and sometimes their customers) through a journey of discovery, learning, understanding and transformation.
Our work spans all media. This means that no designer at SYP works in exclusively one medium. Designers at SYP will work in Print, Digital, and Experience design. While Designers may specialize in one area of design, they will ultimately apply their skills throughout all three.
Desired Experience and Skills
- All levels of experience welcome; digitally-focused agency or design studio experience ideal.
- Bachelor or higher (graduate) degree in design or a related field is preferred.
- Able to bring together coherent ideas, cutting-edge technical expertise and inspiring expression.
- A finger on the pulse of what’s new and possible.
- Equipped with a strong foundation in aesthetics (typography, photography, film, composition, color, and hierarchy).
- Interested in the nature and complexity of the organizations we work with.
- Prepared to work iteratively and often in ambiguity.
- Able to draw at all times from an ever-growing range of visual and cultural references to define moods and ideas.
SYPartners helps human beings, organizations, and societies build the capability to become fuller and more vibrant versions of themselves—so they can constantly transform and have a positive impact in the world.
Using the tools of strategy and design, we partner with executives to transform their businesses, and work alongside leaders tackling the toughest societal issues of our time—education, diversity, health care, gender equality, among others. In addition to our consulting practice, we develop products and tools that help individuals and teams unlock their full potential. We are based in San Francisco and New York, and are a founding member of kyu, a collective of best-in-class creative firms.
SYPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SYPartners Commitment to Diversity
At SYPartners, we are committed to the work of advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in our own organization and for the leaders and clients we partner with. Our vision of the future—one in which organizations are designed to create conditions for human flourishing—demands that we continually work to become a more diverse and inclusive organization ourselves.
We are committed to working with and designing for people of every race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, socio-economic status, physical ability or attribute, religion, national origin, or political belief. We recognize this commitment requires continual learning, reflection, and imagination.